Biological Weapons Convention – Meetings of Experts
MX3 – Strengthening National Implementation (5 August 2019)
The Meeting of Experts on Strengthening National Implementation took place on 5 August 2019, at the Palais des Nations, in Room XX.
MX3 was chaired by Ms. Lebogang Phihlela of South Africa and considered the following topics:
- Measures related to Article IV of the Convention;
- CBM submissions in terms of quantity and quality;
- Various ways to promote transparency and confidence building under the Convention;
- Role of international cooperation and assistance under Article X, in support of strengthening the implementation of the Convention
- Issues related to Article III, including effective measures of export control, in full conformity with all Articles of the Convention, including Article X.